Honesty Challenge: Day 2
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Danny, Dan, Daniel, Princess, Gus, Sylvester, Ragemachine, The Beast Which Must Not Be Named
- Eye Color: One’s blue/green and one’s brown/green.
- Hair Style/color: It’s usually really wavy and swishy on top of my head with the sides shaved. I can’t really get a consensus on what the color is. It’s blonde-ish, but gets really strawberry when there’s light on it.
- Height: 5’11”…or maybe I’ve crossed into 6’, it’s been a while.
- Clothing style: "It’s like on a scale of casual businessman minimalist to colorful miami beach boy" I’d personally say "bold" is a good adjective.
- Best physical feature:
My spam porpoise Idk, ask my friends.
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: I hate hate hate feeling like I’m powerless and can’t do anything. Mmmmmmmm my friends (and other people) also tell me I’m “too much” a lot, so I’m a little worried that I’m going to be too much for the people that I actually like and have let in super close and they’ll end up getting sick of my shit and leave me. I mostly end up settling on a really awful hot and cold balance.
- Your guilty pleasure: I really enjoy having my hair pet and played with. Most of the time I try to play it off like it’s whatever, but it’s honestly one of the best possible things someone can do to me. Except the way someone plays with my hair tells me a lot about them, so maybe avoid touching me in general unless you want to be snap judged…I also like literally curling up on people.
- Ambitions for the future: I really only want enough money to do whatever I feel like doing in life. I also want to start a really big orphanage in the middle of nowhere, but ahahahaha moving on.
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: All of the irons I’ve got in the fire and the order in which they need to be pulled out today.
- What you think about before bed: More of my evil plans & my personal relationships.
- You think your best quality is? I have a lot of energy and I’m really persistent and love challenges and helping people that I like. I won’t do jack for you if you don’t specifically ask for something though. At least, not at first.
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: I usually do group things and then I feel pulled to one person and suck them in and then we kinda forget we’re in a group setting.
- To be loved or respected: Respected. Being loved is easy, being respected means you’ve got conviction, whether or not people agree with what you say.
- Beauty or brains:
I don’t need to choose. #flips hairI’ve honestly dealt with a lot of annoying bullshit when people find out just how smart I am, usually from self-proclaimed intellectuals or friends with self-esteem complexes being dickfaces, to the point where I hide it from most people. There’s nothing wrong with valuing your appearance- news flash it doesn’t make you less of a person in any way- so I’ll go with beauty xoxo.
- Dogs or cats: Cats. I was raised by some, plus dogs try to kill me 90% of the time.
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU.
- Lie: Not really. Unless I’m protecting something or in the middle of an awesome joke/prank, I don’t really think of it as an option. It also works in the opposite direction. I take people at their word, but I can sense when they’re being fake, soooooooo idk.
- Believe in yourself: I believe that I have the ability to handle anything I need to handle.
- Believe in love: Yeah, love’s a thing. A kinda really important thing to me.
- Want someone: Nobody specific, but yeah.
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: Plenty of times. A lot more recently, since I realized how much fun being in a show is and started auditioning.
- Done drugs: Yeh.
- Changed who you were to fit in: Well, I restrain myself 24/7 to fit into society and not overwhelm people, but that’s not quite the same. Idk. I’m a very on/off person, so it’s kinda hard for me to get into saying things I don’t mean. Peer pressure’s bull.
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: Black, red, any color that feels electric really. They’re bold and make me feel warm.
- Favorite animal: Dragons.
- Favorite movie: I really like Katharine Hepburn and Audrey Hepburn and old Western movies and Spirited Away.
- Favorite game: The World Ends With You.
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: Looks like it’ll be a Sunday this year.
- How old will you be: 19
- Does age matter: It shouldn’t, but the world makes sure that it does. It really only annoys me when the best possible person for something is passed over due to their age. Oh, plus there’s the thing where people think younger people have absolutely nothing to offer because of their age. I haven’t felt like a child in a long time, so I have no respect for someone who treats me like one.
Honesty Challenge: Day 1
Q:dear prince what did u do when u realized that ur ghaey
well when i realized that i was p much asexy i was like “wow that makes a lot of sense”
then i went back to what i was doing and moved on with my life
i see the world through starlit eyes
an atmosphere tween you and me
flickering wishes and dreams we shared
fade in and out of view
swirling in a void of memories
times we spent together
times of us and times of we
times important insignificant remembered and forgotten
our miasma of moments is my starscape
mine and mine and mine not yours
your eyes are yours and my eyes are mine
but you stole my stars like you stole my time
i just want them back
there you go youre in my skin
a sprawling den of ink and pen
your promises scrawled and sobbed across my cheek
your wishes wrapped and rubbed around my ankles
your fears etched and tickled and laughed into my spine
your sorrows spread and kissed across my shoulders
im inked im inked im inked
youre a blank canvas